Thank You for Booking a Digital Photography Course or Buying a Gift Voucher
First of all a big thank you for buying a Digital Photography Course or Photography Course Gift Voucher. We strive to make your course as enjoyable as possible so this page is divided into Gift Voucher & Photography Course sections. Hopefully it will answer any questions you may have but if not then please email or give us a call on 0116 2796906.You can also visit our FAQ page here.
Photography Course Booking
I thoroughly enjoyed the day and after four years of owning a digital camera I’ve learned more in one day than I had in the previous four years put together. At last I understand what I’m doing and I look forward to taking much better photographs. Derek Walsh
Thank you for booking a Digital Photography Course. Your transaction has been completed and a receipt for your purchase should have been emailed to you by PayPal. You may need to log into your account to view this.
I will send you a confirmation email, usually within 24 hours, but please allow up to 48 hours as I may be training on location. Please check your spam folder, especially Hotmail users, if you don’t receive the email with 48 hours.
Course Details & Timings
I will send you a confirmation email with the course timings and details for your specific course but most courses use the same details.
Thank you for booking a Digital Photography Course
Thank you for booking a Digital Photography Course. I’m really looking forward to helping you to understand your camera and take even better photographs.
Please arrive for registration and refreshments between 9.30am and 9.45am.The course starts at 10am prompt and runs through until about 5pm.
There are a few things you can do before the course to ensure your experience runs smoothly
- We do have limited parking for six cars so if you have the choice of a smaller car it really is helpful and less of a squeeze.
- Please ensure you have fully charged batteries as we will be using your cameras a lot and someone’s battery nearly always runs out.
- Please arrive with an empty memory card
- A free buffet lunch is included and there will be a vegetarian option. If you have any allergies or special requirements it may be better to bring a packed lunch. Coffee & biscuits are provided on arrival.
- Bring warm clothes and a change of shoes as the practical sessions do take place outside.
- Our address is 25 Westerby Lane, Smeeton Westerby, Leicestershire. LE8 0RA. Tel 0116 279 6906
- You can find a map and directions here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/contact-us/
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the FAQ’s page at https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/faqs/
- If you need nearby accommodation please see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/accommodation
- Full T&Cs including our Cancellation Policy see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/terms-conditions/
Gift Voucher Purchase
Thank you for buying a Digital Photography Course Gift Voucher. Hopefully this page will answer any questions you may have.
If you need any more advice or you would like to upgrade to a 121 Private Tuition day then please email or give us a call on 0116 279 6906.
We recommend you visit the site regularly or contact us to be signed up to our newsletter to be kept updated of any future courses or changes.
Hi Glen. A brilliant Day!
I can’t believe how much I’ve learnt in just one day and how good my pictures were. Thank you again for such a brilliant & professionally presented programme on Saturday. I’m delighted with the amount of knowledge I came away with & that I even managed a couple of professional looking photos . Having received this one day course as a birthday present, it was the best present I had this year. Carol B.
Part Payment Gift Voucher
Note: If you have purchased a part payment gift voucher the balance needs to be paid prior to the course. Group Courses are £135, 221 Tuition is £199 and 121 Private Tuition is £325.
- Digital Photography Course Gift Vouchers are valid for a full 12 months from the date of purchase.
- They can be used as full or part payment for any photography, Lightroom or Photoshop course.
- As this is a gift we will not contact the recipient, unless asked to do so, as we don’t want to spoil the surprise.
- Group Course Gift Vouchers do not have a value printed on them as this would be like leaving the price on a present.
- Part Payment Gift Vouchers have the value printed on them so the recipient can pay the balance before the course.
- Gift Vouchers have no cash value and as this a gift no refunds will be given.
- If the recipient cannot use the voucher within the 12 month period then we may offer an extension at our discretion.
- Read cancellation policy or Terms and Conditions here.
This course was excellent and I learnt an enormous amount. I now feel really confident and cannot wait to go out with my camera and really enjoy it. No more auto settings for me.
“A wonderful photography course with excellent one to one tuition to help me pursue my personnel aims of moving subjects and focusing on difficult objects like flowers and getting the background blurry. I feel much more confident using a wide variety of settings on my camera and I’m very pleased with my pictures. Thank you!”
Dear Glen, Your camera course Gift Voucher was truly a great birthday present & I enjoyed every minute. The wonderful pictures I took can only be a testament to your great teaching skills. I’ve already recommended you to family & friends. Thanks Bec
p.s. please say a huge thanks to Jacqui for tea, cakes and lunch.
I love the way Glen gives clear, easily understood guidelines. I feel ready to go out equipped with more knowledge on how to use the camera more effectively plus I will never use Full Auto ever again. Jan Knox.
Glen made the subject easy to understand and I started to feel more confident with the camera immediately. Now to start taking good photos. Dave Bason
Excellent introduction and clearly explained. Good balance of theory and practical. The sensible sized group allowed for individual attention for all the participants questions in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Very Good. Gordon Warren.
Fantastic day. Lots of useful information presented in an easily understood way. Not only did I learn how to use my camera but also take great pictures. Lesya Sturman.
Glen’s beginners course was absolutely at the right pace, extremely informative, very clear and made simple for the novice. I feel so much more confident and comfortable experimenting with my camera and look forward to the next course. Wendy Robbins
Glen’s informal and simple way of explaining things was very refreshing. I really did learn a lot and this course has improved my photography already. Highly recommended. Neil Mascall.
Made to feel welcome and comfortable. Very informative at a good speed to learn and retain the information. I will definitely be back for more courses. Thank you. Carrie Short
Excellent course. Nothing is too much trouble for Glen to explain. Lesley Tailby
Fantastic course. Glen was extremely knowledgeable and delivered everything amazingly well. Very friendly atmosphere and setting. Dean Kendall.
I’m delighted to have attended this course which met all my objectives and even added some things I had never considered. I thoroughly recommend this as both accessible and enjoyable. Jonathan Clarke.
Very good and I now understand how I was using my lenses incorrectly. Nick Ford.
Brilliant Course! Initial tuition on understanding the camera made a complex subject very simple. I now understand my camera rather than being frustrated by it. Thank you. Andrew Burgess.
Excellent Course and well worth the trip up from London. Dr Nick Cheese.