Macro Photography Course - £135 - TBA
This course is limited to six students and it will specialise in taking sharp, well focused close-ups of insects, flowers and small objects such as coins and jewellery. We will also show you how to light objects like fossils correctly to bring out their detail. A multitude of subjects will be provided but if you have something special you like to photograph then bring that along too.
This One Day Macro & Close-up Photography Courses is suitable for the experienced novice or intermediate photographer. Ideally you will have attended one of our Beginners Photography Courses before taking this course as a good understanding of the menus and various camera settings will be required so you can concentrate on the subject at hand rather than the technicalities of setting your camera. You will require some specialist kit for this course so please see below for details and sample prices in the right hand column.
Book a Macro Course below.
TWO COURSE SPECIAL OFFER
If you wish to attend a Beginners Course and Level Two Course over the same weekend then you get both courses for £250 rather than £270. Contact me for details. Subject to availability
Another fabulous course delivered in an easy to understand manner while being given the opportunity to ask questions. Glen makes sure that everything is understood before moving on. The theory in the morning helps the practical in the afternoon even more enjoyable. Brilliant. Jane Allwright.
Click below for more details
Discount for attending a Beginners & Macro Courses weekend
The Saturday Beginners Photography courses are usually followed by the Macro Course the next day. This is helpful for people who may be travelling some distance or who would like to attend both courses during the same weekend. You can, of course attend an earlier beginners date if you prefer.
If choosing this option below please contact us first to confirm availability of your chosen beginners photography course.
You can attend a Beginners and Macro Course over the same weekend at a discount price of £250 instead of £270 but please contact us first to ensure the Beginners Course is still available.
The Macro Course is a Level 2 Course so you will need to attend a Beginners Photography Course first. Click here to book.
- a tripod with remote or cable release.
- Macro Lens, Close-up Filter or extension tubes.
Thank you for booking a Digital Photography Course
Thank you for booking a Digital Photography Course. I’m really looking forward to helping you to understand your camera and take even better photographs.
Please arrive for registration and refreshments between 9.30am and 9.45am.The course starts at 10am prompt and runs through until about 5pm.
There are a few things you can do before the course to ensure your experience runs smoothly
- We do have limited parking for six cars so if you have the choice of a smaller car it really is helpful and less of a squeeze.
- Please ensure you have fully charged batteries as we will be using your cameras a lot and someone’s battery nearly always runs out.
- Please arrive with an empty memory card
- A free buffet lunch is included and there will be a vegetarian option. If you have any allergies or special requirements it may be better to bring a packed lunch. Coffee & biscuits are provided on arrival.
- Bring warm clothes and a change of shoes as the practical sessions do take place outside.
- Our address is 25 Westerby Lane, Smeeton Westerby, Leicestershire. LE8 0RA. Tel 0116 279 6906
- You can find a map and directions here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/contact-us/
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the FAQ’s page at https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/faqs/
- If you need nearby accommodation please see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/accommodation
- Full T&Cs including our Cancellation Policy see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/terms-conditions/
So informative right from the start. I feel equipped to go out and practice the techniques. Another great course. Thanks Glen .
I learnt so much on this course. I loved the focus stacking and also photographs through raindrop. I will be trying all the techniques when I get home. Tara Lydon.
Excellent course yet again! Great tuition, both theory and practical and good fun too. Jane Coles
Most courses done and I’ve learnt something new every one of them. I may be skint but it’s been worth every penny. Dave Allen.
I came expecting a high standard of instruction and I was not disappointed. Excellent value for money and I would recommend this course to everyone. Lee Marshall