Photography Course Gift Vouchers from £25-£325
Digital Photography Course Gift Vouchers make a wonderful birthday, anniversary or Christmas present. The gift vouchers valid for a full 12months and can be personalised for the individual person and occasion. Prices start from £25, with Group Course Gift Vouchers at £135 and 121 Private Tuition Gift Vouchers are £325. There is also a midweek 221 gift voucher option where we will aim to pair the recipient up with a second person on a mutually convenient date.
If a part payment photography course gift voucher is ordered then we ask that the balance be paid before the course.
Buying a Photography Course Gift Voucher
Simply choose a value, occasion and include a personal message and we’ll email you a PDF of your DPC Gift Voucher. This usually happens within a few hours but please allow up to 48 hours as I may be training on location without PC access.
Redeeming Your Gift Voucher
The recipient will learn how to take exciting, creative pictures which will enhance their photography skills for years to come.
Hi Glen. A brilliant Day!
I can’t believe how much I’ve learnt in just one day and how good my pictures were. Thank you again for such a brilliant & professionally presented programme on Saturday. I’m delighted with the amount of knowledge I came away with & that I even managed a couple of professional looking photos . Having received this one day course as a birthday present, it was the best present I had this year. Carol B.
Click below for more details
Photography Course Gift Vouchers are valid for a full 12 months and can be personalised for any occasion. Please remember to include a personal message for the recipient and their name. We will not contact the recipient before the course so we don’t spoil the prize. Attendees simply need contact me to book a date.
Most people buy them for a Beginners Photography Course but they can be for any course.
The gift vouchers will be sent as a printable PDF document withing 24 hours. If you don’t receive it within 48 hours please check your spam folder. Any problems just contact us on 0116 2796906 or send an email to email@example.com
If you would like to “Get your camera off of Full Auto and learn how to take stunning photographs in just one day” then our beginner’s photography course is perfect for you. All courses have a maximum of six students and run from 9.30am-5pm and include lunch.
Our One Day Beginners Courses will explain, in simple terms, when to use all the other settings and we’ll show you how to take amazing pictures you will be proud to hang on your wall.
Thank you for buying a Digital Photography Course Gift Voucher
Thank you for buying a Digital Photography Course Gift Voucher. I’m really looking forward to helping you to understand your camera and take even better photographs.
Please arrive for registration and refreshments between 9.30am and 9.45am.The course starts at 10am prompt and runs through until about 5pm.
There are a few things you can do before the course to ensure your experience runs smoothly
- We do have limited parking for six cars so if you have the choice of a smaller car it really is helpful and less of a squeeze.
- Please ensure you have fully charged batteries as we will be using your cameras a lot and someone’s battery nearly always runs out.
- Please arrive with an empty memory card
- A free buffet lunch is included and there will be a vegetarian option. If you have any allergies or special requirements it may be better to bring a packed lunch. Coffee & biscuits are provided on arrival.
- Bring warm clothes and a change of shoes as the practical sessions do take place outside.
- Our address is 25 Westerby Lane, Smeeton Westerby, Leicestershire. LE8 0RA. Tel 0116 279 6906
- You can find a map and directions here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/contact-us/
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the FAQ’s page at https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/faqs/
- If you need nearby accommodation please see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/accommodation
- Full T&Cs including our Cancellation Policy see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/terms-conditions/
This photography course was a lovely birthday present from my daughter. I’ve had a wonderful day and I feel a lot more confident in using my camera. I now know what to look for when taking pictures and how to spot different compositions. Glen was very good at explaining and showing us different ways of looking at things. Janet Mansfield
Dear Glen, Your camera course Gift Voucher was truly a great birthday present & I enjoyed every minute. The wonderful pictures I took can only be a testament to your great teaching skills. I’ve already recommended you to family & friends. Thanks Bec
p.s. please say a huge thanks to Jacqui for tea, cakes and lunch.
Even in the worst weather conditions possible Glen managed to get us taking photos and even more remarkably they turned out pretty well. What a testament to Glen teaching. Duncan Bennett.
Hello Glen. It goes to show it’s never too late to learn. This 75 year old fellow has had a most enjoyable & enlightening day.