Studio Portrait Photography Course - Sunday 14th November 2021 - £135
Students are increasingly asking how to take studio portrait photographs using home studio flash kits with white & black backgrounds so we are adding this Studio Portrait Photography Course.
There will also be the chance to try out various professional flash techniques a range of modifiers like soft-boxes, umbrellas, snoots and grids. We will also show you how to set up a low cost home studio, at a range of price points, so you can achieved professional looking portraits easily at home.
Book a Studio Portrait Photography Course - Sunday 14th November 2021 - £135
TWO COURSE SPECIAL OFFER
If you wish to attend a Beginners Course and Level Two Course over the same weekend then you get both courses for £250 rather than £270. Contact me for details. Subject to availability
Next Group Studio Portrait Course – TBA
Another tremendous day. Glen’s courses never cease to amaze and inspire me. It’s fun and easy learning but at a high level. The sense of achievement and WOW factor is there all day long. My future models will be delighted I’m sure. Thanks Glen.
Click below for more details
This course covers:
- Understand the settings, menus and controls required for good portrait photography using studio flash.
- Set up a low cost Home Photography Studio
- Shoot portraits with 1,2, and 3 studio flashguns
- Gain an understanding of different light modifiers.
- Gain an understanding of different lighting set-ups.
- Choosing which lighting and background systemwill suit your budget and requirements.
- High key portraits using studio flash with a white background.
- Low key portraits using studio flash with a black background.
- Edit portraits to obtain a clean white or black background.
- Using reflectors and coloured gels with portraits
- Look at a wide selction of different lighting styles including:
- Rembrant Lighting, Side Lighting, Hard & Soft Light & Beauty Lighting.
Everything you need will be provided on the course so you just require a camera with a lens in the 50-100mm range. If you have a macro lens then this is also a good choice.
An excellent fun course. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about all the different lighting techniques and I now feel confident in taking portrait photographs. Toby Maloy.
I’m Looking Forward to taking lots of photographs of my children that aren’t blurry, shadowy and poorly lit as before.
Excellent Day. I learnt more in 6 hours than in the last 3 months about how to use the flash and settings on my camera. I’m sure this new knowledge will enhance my photographs a great deal. Kev
Glen covered everything I needed to know about setting up a studio at home and how to take portraits with confidence. Thank you.