Bird & Landscape Photography Course - £135 - Sunday 31st May 2020 - Spaces.
The Bird and Landscape Photography Course will demonstrate the best techniques for getting sharp pictures of birds in flight. It also offers some great tips on landscape photography composition and will show you how to photograph flowers, birds & other wildlife in their natural habitat. It takes place at the Anglia Water Bird Watching Centre, Rutland Water, Oakham, Leicestershire.
This Level Two course will suit anyone from the novice to the intermediate photographer but we would prefer you to attend one of our Beginners Courses first. A DSLR with at least a 200mm zoom lens or Bridge Camera with 12x zoom is required. The course runs from 9.30am – 5pm and a buffet lunch is included.
Book an Bird & Landscape Course below.
If you have attended this course before then you can attend for the Refresher Course price of £85. Please choose the refresher option below.
TWO COURSE SPECIAL OFFER
If you wish to attend a Beginners Course and Level Two Course over the same weekend then you get both courses for £250 rather than £270.
Contact me for details.
A thoroughly enjoyable course. Glen was a fantastic teacher and explain the concepts very well with great enthusiasm for the subject. I’ve come away with a much better understanding of the photography principles and I’m a lot more confident that I will be able to see & record better photographs rather than just snaps Excellent!
Click below for more details
The Landscape, Nature & Bird Photography Course takes place at the AWBC, Rutland Water, LE15 8BT
This one day camera course focuses on bird, landscape and nature photography in the beautiful countryside of Rutland. It takes place at the Anglian Water Birdwatching Centre (AWBC) from 9.30am to 5pm and costs £135 per person including a free buffet lunch.
This course mainly concentrates on the techniques for bird photography with a practical outdoors session shooting from nearby hides. This does not include the Osprey hides. We will also be looking at the techniques and theory of landscape photography but any time spent shooting landscapes will be instead of photographing the birds.
This is a Level Two course so It’s recommended that you have attended one of our beginner’s photography course first. Past experience has shown that people enjoy this course far more if they already have a good grasp of the basics camera settings and menus.
This will enable you to concentrate on the main topics of the day without having to think so much about camera handling. If you have any questions please call us on 0116 279 6906 or email email@example.com
Thank you for booking the Bird & Landscape Photography Course
Hi. Glen here from www.digitalphotographycourses.co.uk.
I’m really looking forward to helping you to understand your camera and take even better photographs.
There are a few things you can do before the course to ensure your experience runs smoothly.
- The course is at the AWBC and starts at 9.45am prompt. There’s coffee and biscuits on arrival, between 9.30am and 9.45am, and it runs through until about 5pm
- The address of the is Anglian Water Bird Watching Centre, Rutland Water. Egleton, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 8BT. You can find directions here: https://www.rutlandwater.org.uk/
- Please ensure you have fully charged batteries as we will be using your cameras a lot and someone’s battery nearly always runs out.
- An empty memory card with space for 300 images. 8gb or 16gb Class 10 are recommended.
- A tripod and cable release will be needed and you will require at least a 200m lens but the longer the better. Let me know if you need to borrow a tripod.
- A free buffet lunch is included and there will be a vegetarian option. If you have any allergies or special requirements it may be better to bring a packed lunch. Coffee & biscuits are provided on arrival.
- Bring warm clothes and a change of shoes as the practical sessions do take place outside.
- You can find a map and directions here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/contact-us/
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the FAQ’s page at https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/faqs/
- If you need nearby accommodation please see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/accommodation
- Full T&Cs including our Cancellation Policy see here – https://digitalphotographycourses.co.uk/terms-conditions/
A great day. Lots of technical information to process but great course notes for me to refer back to. It’s great to have all the camera settings explained clearly so I can use them to improve my photography shots. James Wesson
Another great day with lots of useful info and a really good next step up from the Beginners Course. It’s given me another boost to get out and practice my new skills. I’m already looking forward to my next course. Joanna Boughy
Excellent course and I ended up with much better pictures than I expected. Lynda Burton.
Excellent as always. A well explained and delivered course. Alan Burton
Another great course. All of my questions were answered and there were plenty of opportunities to try both landscape and bird photography. Jason Clark
Thoroughly enjoyable experience. Excellent Course with a good balance of theory and practical. Guy Caswell
A great day. Fantastic facilities and lovely landscapes too. Helen Scott
Very enjoyable and productive. I hope to be able to put most of what I have learnt into practice. Very helpful. Carolyn Newton.
Unrushed and clearly explained. Excellent course. 10/10 and exactly what I wanted. Barry Mason
A few simple tips, very well explained and demonstrated, made a huge difference in improving my shots. Peter Watling.
Another brilliant course. I just need more practice. Lynda Schlemmer.
It takes me a while to practice any new skills before I feel confident but I’m really pleased with my results from today. Kate Evans
Very useful tips, especially for getting a bird in flight. My understanding of Hyper focal distance has also improved. Paul Rose