Virtual Luminar Ai Training
Replace a boring sky in less than five minutes using the AI Sky Replacement tab in Luminar 4.3
Quickly retouch a portrait in less than 10 minutes using the Portrait Tab in Luminar 4
Luminar 4 Affiliate Link –https://skylum.evyy.net/DPC – Use the Discount Code DPC2020 for $10 off.
New Luminar AI Link – https://skylum.evyy.net/c/2409947/880106/3255
Luminar 4 – Differences with Lightroom
- Unlike Lightroom and Photoshop Luminar 4 is purchased outright and you should continue to get updates for the lifetime of your version.
- It can be used as a LR or PS plugin or as a stand-alone program.
- It is available for the Mac and Windows and in multiple languages.
- It includes a Library Module so you can sort, cull, rate or mark images as favourites.
- It is very easy to use with the basic tabs but also it’s very powerful when you delve into the advanced sections.
- It can be used as a normal image editor with many of the tools you would recognise in Lightroom, Photoshop or Picasa.
- Unlike Lightroom, Luminar can use layers.
- Images can be exported in a variety of formats and sizes.
- Luminar 4 can work with image and adjustment layers.
Book a Virtual Luminar Course below £135
Tuesday 22nd September 2020
This is the same great training you would get on a normal group course only we will be working from home. We will be using the Zoom (free to you) software. You will be able to see my screen and I will be able to see yours if needed.
The learning outcomes are exactly the same and you can ask questions.
Next Virtual Luminar Course is on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 –
Book Below – £135
Personally, I like to use it as a Lightroom plug-in.
- Import, cull and keyword my images in Lightroom
- Rate my keepers and the images I want to edit
- Do basic edits and decide to coninue with Lightroom or drop into Photoshop or Luminar 4
- If the sky needs replacing then export to Lumimar 4
- For a quick and simple portrait edit export to Luminar 4
- For minor object removals use Lightroom
- For larger object removal us Photoshop or Luminar 4
- Working with layer Photoshop as a first choice the Luminar
- Adding text Photoshop or Picasa.
- Exporting images – best done in Lightroom.
Lightroom & Photoshop Trial
- Lightroom Classic
- Photoshop CC
- Creative Cloud Manager
- Lightroom Cloud
You cannot buy the plan outright as it’s only available a subscription. I buy mine on an annual basis as this feels less like renting.